Professional Golf Background:
• Turned Professional in Golf in the fall of 2013, playing on Tours throughout the United States
• Amassed 2 Professional Victories in Tournament Play
Professional Finance Background:
• Fidelity - Mac started his career as a Financial Representative Full Trader at Fidelity Investments, where he was responsible for servicing all client requests including full trading responsibilities. Mac earned his Series 7 and Series 63 Licenses.
• Private Harbour - Mac was recruited to join a local Cleveland firm Private Harbour Investment Management and Counsel, filling the role of their Head Securities Trader and Assistant Portfolio Manager. At Private Harbour Mac was responsible for firm wide trading, he was involved in both equity and fixed income research, and was utilized as a client-facing representative of the firm. He assisted clients with any and all investment needs they had, and provided a line of communication between the firm and the client.
• Wellspring – Mac joined Wellspring in June of 2017 as an Associate and in early 2019, Mac was promoted to a Senior Associate. Mac is currently in the process of obtaining his CFP designation, which he is expected to complete the summer of 2019. At Wellspring, Mac assists our client management team by providing estate, tax, financial advisory and investment planning for our clients.
University School, 2009
BS from The University of Virginia
Graduated as an Academic All-American from UVA as a 4-year Letterman of the Golf Team
March 23, 2021
Investing Terms Explained: The Price to Earnings Ratio/Multiple (P/E)
October 29, 2020
Election Season is Coming - Hold Tight!